Our outreach programs are made possible by generous donations from our sponsors. The Engineering Student Outreach Office thanks these donors for their support in inspiring youth to pursue careers in science and engineering.
If you are interested in helping us achieve our goals and make a difference in the community, please donate either online or by mail-in cheque.
Follow the steps below to make a donation online.
- Visit the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Donations Page
- Under “Designation Options”, enter the amount you wish to donate under “Area of Greatest Need.”
- After entering the amount, select “Add to cart,” and then choose to “Enter your info.”
- Under the next page, please indicate under “Additional Information” that you wish your donation to be directed to the Engineering Outreach Programs.
- Please complete the rest of the donation form.
Please review the Donation Instructions for a more detailed explanation on how to contribute online.
Donating by Mail-in Cheque
The Outreach Office will also accept donations made by cheques payable to “Engineering Outreach Office – U of T,” sent directly to the Engineering Outreach Office.
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
University of Toronto
35 St. George Street, Room 173
Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A4
Note: Donating to a specific program
If you wish your contribution to be directed to a specific program within outreach, indicate the program you wish your support to go to on the “Additional Information” section of the donation website, or specify on the memo line of the cheque.