Becoming a DEEP Counselor is a great opportunity to learn, teach and be inspired.
To complement our excellent instructors, DEEP is supported by volunteer undergraduate students from the University of Toronto. These DEEP Counselors provide a variety of services, from helping instructors in the classroom to chaperoning students during excursions.
Note: We give preference to current University of Toronto undergraduate students in Engineering or the sciences.
Please see our Employment Opportunities page here for more information on how to apply.
As a DEEP Counselor, you can contribute in a variety of ways:
- Managing student registration
- Organizing course supplies and equipment
- Enriching student experience in tours, residence and excursions
- Providing instructors with instructional assistance & support
- Facilitating an activity or lecture discussion
From Past DEEP Counselors – Testimonials