DEEP Application Process
Students can choose to attend one, two, three or four courses. Follow a single course stream through multiple weeks of DEEP to get fully immersed in a particular subject area, attend DEEP Leadership Camp, or select courses from different streams to customize your learning.
- DEEP Spring Seminar Series (grades 9-11 in 2017-18 school year)
- DEEP Summer Academy (grades 9-12 in 2017-18 school year)
- DEEP Leadership Camp (grades 10-12 in 2017-18 school year)
When submitting your online application, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable $50 application fee.
The Deadline to apply to the DEEP Summer, DEEP Spring Seminar Series and DEEP Leadership program has been extended toFriday, March 16th at 11:59pm ET. Please have your required documents ready and uploaded before the deadline.
There are two documents you must upload in order to complete your application:
– A recent unofficial transcript or report card from the last year showing your most recent or final grades from completed or in-progress science and math courses
– Your statement of interest (a short essay explaining why you want to attend DEEP)
If accepted into the program, admitted cohorts of students will be prompted to select courses online. Details will be provided to admitted students at that time.
We will aim to have acceptance letters sent out to successful applications two weeks after the deadline to apply.
Please note that we do not do early acceptance and applying earlier will not guarantee an earlier acceptance letter.
If accepted into the program, those who have selected residence and/or Leadership Camp options will be asked to provide additional information via an online profile form. Details will be provided to admitted students at that time.
If you have questions about DEEP or the application process:
Contact us at (416) 946-0816 or email@example.com.