DEEP Application Process
Only students currently in Grades 9-12 are eligible to apply to DEEP Summer Academy.
*Due to circumstances arising both locally and globally, we have extended our
DEEP Application deadline to March 27, 2020*
- Early Bird Applicants will have their documents assessed first and, if admitted into the program, be granted priority once course selection begins!
- Apply as an early-bird until February 14, 2020. $50 application fee is refundable until February 14, 2020; non-refundable after this date
- Apply as a regular applicant from February 15 to March 22, 2020. All details (courses offered, dates, residence location, etc.) will be posted by mid-March 2020. $60 application fee is payable immediately and non-refundable. All documents (Step 2) must be submitted by March 22, 2020
There are two documents you must upload in order to complete your application:
– A recent (within last year) unofficial transcript or report card showing your most recent or final grades from completed or in-progress science and math courses
– Your statement of interest (a short essay explaining why you want to attend DEEP)
Read the Course Descriptions to decide on your course selections! Course levels are based on your current grade (2019-20 school year). Students can choose to attend one, two, three or four courses.Follow a single course stream through multiple weeks of DEEP to get fully immersed in a particular subject area, or select courses from different streams to customize your learning.
During this step, you will confirm your course selections, fill out a registration information form, and make payment. All payments are due on May 1, 2020. Any unpaid registrations will be released on this date.
Admitted students will be asked to provide additional information via an online profile form. Details will be provided to residence students in May.
If you have questions about DEEP or the application process:
Contact us at (416) 946-0816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.