Science, Technology, Engineering & Math Workshops for Grades 3 to 8
The goal of our workshops is to introduce participants to concepts in the sciences and engineering, while integrating elements of engineering design, leadership and peer support. These considerations are important to those interested in pursuing STEM at the post-secondary level, for developing STEM literacy, and in contributing to self-actualization in any setting.
These workshops connect engineering to the three overall expectations of the science program in Ontario:
1. to relate science and technology to society and the environment
2. to develop the skills, strategies, and habits of mind required for scientific and technological problem solving
3. to understand the basic concepts of science and technology
These workshops also draw on Ministry guidelines for Leadership and Peer Support (GPP3O) to explore group dynamics, interpersonal relations, and communication, values, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Registration for 2020 In-School Workshops is open!
Download the In-School Workshops brochure to view the programming currently being offered for 2020.
This year, we will offer workshops for grade 3-8 classes and groups in May and June of 2020.
Our workshops complement and expand on the Ontario science curriculum. Instructors use discovery-based activities to highlight topics in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 416-946-0816.
Inspire your students—book an In-School Workshop today!
Five easy steps to reserve a workshop for your class:
2. Select the workshop or workshops you would like your class to participate in. You can register multiple classes at the same time.
3. When completing your registration, be sure to indicate your contact and group information, your selected workshops and your requested event dates.
4. Submit your registration online or email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. A confirmation and invoice will be sent to you when your workshop has been scheduled.
Each workshop is normally limited to a maximum of 30 students. If there are more than 30 students in your class, however, we will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact us at 416-978-3872 or email@example.com if your class has more than 30 students.
Booking In-School Workshops with other teachers in your school is the most cost-effective way to bring this enriching program to your classroom. Packages can be split among different grade levels and classrooms (maximum 30 students per workshop) within your school, but all workshops must occur on the same day.
School Package I: Full-Day | $1560
12 workshops @ 2.5 hours each
School Package II: Half-Day | $875
6 workshops @ 2.5 hours each
1 workshop @ 2.5 hours | $170
1 workshop @ 5 hours (full day) | $310
*Priority is given to schools with multiple bookings
Join our educator mailing list for program info and updates: